We collect and use your personal information to best operate and improve the delivery of our services to you. We will use your personal information to provide you with: sales and technical support, billing and credit control, product upgrades and information, renewal notices, maintenance notices, system changes and other functions relevant to your services with us.
When you contract with Digital Daddy for our services or make enquires of our services, you will be requested to provide your consent to us to send promotional material to you. You may stop the delivery or “opt-out” of future promotional email from Digital Daddy by following the specific instructions in the email you receive. These instructions will tell you how to remove your name from our promotional email list.
We may use your personal information to:
- contact you in relation to upgrading your use of our services, special offers (from us, or on behalf of third parties), with newsletters, surveys, and individual service audits, or in response to any expression of interest we may receive from you in relation to our products and services;
- identify the source of new customers to Digital Daddy;
- monitor and address complaints, other feedback, and to resolve disputes;
- in the case of credit cards, to bill you for services;
- in the case of ABNs, to verify your identity;
- maintain a technical and account history of your dealings with us, and to re-establish your account with us where you rejoin as a customer within a reasonable time after having terminated your account;
- monitor your compliance with our terms and conditions;
We will treat all information we collect from you as strictly confidential. Digital Daddy does not rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, licence, share or pass onto any third party (other than those who are contracted or supply services to Digital Daddy including of spam filter operators) any personal information that you may have provided to us unless we have your express consent to do so, other than in the circumstances set out in the next paragraph.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice or your consent, only:
- if we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the laws, applicable code of conduct or legal process served on us in relation to our business;
- to protect and defend the rights or property of Digital Daddy;
- if we consider it necessary to do so in order to enforce or apply the terms of any of our agreements with you;
- to contractors providing licensed collections services, credit card payment processing, and CRM services, who comply with our privacy and security policies;
- if we sell our business or part of it; and
- in extreme circumstances, to protect the personal safety of users of Digital Daddys services, its web site, our staff or the public.